Losing weight isn’t rocket science – it just takes a half-way decent plan and some sustained effort – but people still go to great lengths to find a short cut; and I’ve heard some real doozies.
Here are some of my favorite ‘quick fixes’ to guarantee you WON’T lose a pound.
- Sitting on your butt complaining that you can’t lose weight
- Rabbit’s foot keychains
- Magic crystals (one of my early clients really had a pocketful of “weight loss crystals” spill on the floor during a workout. It takes a lot to shock me these days.)
- Denying the existence of certain food groups
- Voodoo dolls
- Amulets, talismans and lucky coins
- Ojibwa nation dreamcatchers
- Praying the rosary
- Chicken foot charms
- Talking about losing weight
- Thinking about losing weight